Saturday, October 18, 2014

PAST DUE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?


It's for this week already??!!


This past week I felt like the picture on the top of the page. I had big three big project that took 5 to 7 hours each one, 2 essays, 3 midterms next week and the normal daily reading and homework. I felt that I would not have time to do everything. However, I learn three principle that help me to accomplish all that.

1                    .    Don’t sleep once a semester is part of learn
2                    .    Sometimes you will study on weekends
3                    .    Give yourself break so you don’t burnout

Those three principle helped me to understand more that to be full time student is like having a full time job. If you want to be a really good employee and standout from others you will need to work more than normal and sometimes work on weekends. As students it is not different, we need to study on hours that everybody else is playing or watching TV. However, if you don’t plan or leave everything to the last minutes those principle will not work.

NOW WHAT? I will study, plan, and follow those three principles during the end of the semester.  


3 comments:

  1. I feel ya... this week was crazy for me too. That definitely is important... I know I always feel lame when I'm stuck doing homework or studying when I know my roommates are off playing and having fun. I try to just remind myself that I will be benefited from the effort I put into it later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling the same way this semester. Every day it' s reading, plan for a presentation, write a paper, study for a test, and more. It's exhausting. The good news is this is my last semester and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I appreciated your reminder that sometimes that's what we have to do to keep up, is work while others play, and lose a little sleep. Keep going and we're gonna make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand! I feel like October is always the month of an overload of homework. I really liked your reminder that being a full-time student means working overtime sometimes! I forget that being a student is also a job to fulfill.

    ReplyDelete