Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hard Things




This past week was the craziest week of my life. This week I had a project called INTEX, that is an activity that you prepare a proposal for a new system a presented the solution for a board. Just to finish the project took me 67 hours beside time to prepare presentation and present. At the beginning I was complaining about how hard it was and how time consuming it was being. However, I learn that it is through hard things that we learn and value what was created or done.

Life will never be easy and if we want to have success in life we need to do hard things. All successful people give time, effort, money or a type of sacrifice in a certain way. Therefore, success only come we hard work and persistent. And at the end, if people don’t like the result it will not matter because you will feel proud of yourself.


I will start to get out of my comfort zone and start doing hard things. That is not proud on being week and lazy.

1 comment:

  1. I have always used the motto that everything in life that matters takes a lot of hard work. If we want something, we have to work for it. Nothing in life comes easy. Like you said, we have to step out of our comfort zone because that is where the growth is. There is no comfort in your growth zone and no growth in your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete