Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Last Post

The biggest lesson that learn since I started college was learned in this semester. This semester was by far the hardest and craziest semester I ever had. In sleep on average 5 hours a day and most of my time was studying. I didn’t have social life and my group expend more time with me than my wife. However, I learn that everything that we want can be accomplished.

In my last day of Mcom class, Professor Middleton told us her paraglide theory. The theory is that everything you focus on will happen. If you thing that this tomorrow will be a hard day it will be, if you think that the test will be hard it will be. All this things happen because we focus so much on it that our bodies and mind starts to go towards you desire or fear. Therefore, we can accomplish anything we want, we just need to focus on our objectives and work hard.

I will start putting the same energy and focus that I have for school and work in my personal goal like: exercise, be a better husband and member of the church.

The next video is just to show how well I and my brother take care of my nice. By the way, sorry the video it is all in Portuguese.

The link under the video is from the system blog. She is also a photographer, so if you what to see her pictures you can go through her blog.




http://ostorgans.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good lessons to learn! It definitely has been a crazy semester. Good luck with your other goals!

    ReplyDelete