Saturday, November 8, 2014

Kill one Leon a Day


“Kill one lion a day” is a Brazilian cultural sentence meaning just solve one big problem a day. This week was so busy for me that I didn't know want to do. I had so many problem to solve that was hard to find time to do everything. So this sentence came to my every day.

What I learn was that we need to organize our time and focus in one big problem a day. Sometimes we try to change the world in one day, but that is impossible. The big secret is to be constant. We just need to solve, figuratively, one problem, do one big project, or do um mid-term a day. And as we develop this constancy we will have more success and solve more problems in our lives.


Now, I will continue to solve problem but one at a time. I will not be like crazy anymore run all through Provo trying to solve all my problems in one day. Like the Brazilians says “Kill one lion a day”

1 comment:

  1. I like this phrase! It reminds me of what Henry Ford said when he became famous for developing the assembly line, "Anything is possible if you break it down into small enough steps." If you try to do it all at once you might be overwhelmed, a true talent is being able to focus on the most important thing and forget about the rest for the time being until you have finished the first project you prioritized.

    ReplyDelete