Friday, November 21, 2014

Hoot Suite


Hoot Suite 




WHAT?? In my presentation, this week, I explain the importance of using Hoot Suite to manage social media. What I learn from it is that social media is more powerful that we can image. Most companies are trying to avoid social media because they thing is not worth it deal with so much information. If you don’t have a tool to manage social media is almost impossible to analysis all comment in every single social media. However, Hoot Suite makes our and every social media managers’ life much easier.




SO WHAT?? The importance of knowing about Hoot suite is that every one of us in 1, 2, 3 or maximum of 5 years will all be working and dealing with the dilemma of using social media. If we know Hoot Suite and how to use it, we will stand out and we can get raise or even promotion just because we know a tool.
NOW WHAT?? To the end of the year, I will learn how to use better my Hoot Suite account and I will try to do analysis about what people think about me grossing all social media platform.

5 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed your presentation! I loved how excited and animated you were about the project. I will definitely have to check out hoot suite as well, it seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you did a really good job with your presentation! HootSuite is definitely something I will be checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HootSuite really is a cool site! And it can be so helpful, especially in managing social media for businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really makes me want to check out HootSuite. This was a good post and I liked the pictures. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Las Vegas really is such a fun place! My dad lives there so my husband and I go there a few times every year. I'm glad that you learned that lesson and have decided not to let gambling get the best of you! (This is in response to your LAS VEGAS!! post, but for some reason it wasn't letting me post on there)

    ReplyDelete